Friday, July 07, 2006

I got it! Woo hoo! There was nothing to it at all. The manager took me aside, asked if I was serious about wanting the job, and told me to grab a notebook and start taking notes for training LoL. It's going to be so exciting! I think I'll make a good manager. I hope I'll be the person that the high school employees will want to work for. I have one supervisor like that, and working for him is a pleasure. I think I will just model myself after him, and make people feel very appreciated for the hard work they do. I think that's the main ingredient that's missing from supervisors/managers that people don't like.

2 comments:

~Denise said...

congrats on the job! Sounds like you are already going to be the best manager w/ the attitude that you have towards your coworkers.
How are things going w/ your giving up smoking?
Did you get a new camera for your bday?
What's the car situation like?
Girl! I have a lot of questions! lol

Sabrina said...

Thanks! Sorry it took so long to reply here. I'm still quit...47 days now! I have 150$ saved towaard the Rebel, and I'm working really hard at paying off the credit cards so I can go get it soooon! The car situation...not happening anytime soon, but DBF has assured me that we will get one more year out of our car, and then we can talk about new ones.