Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ahh, the joy.

I made my first legal alcohol purchase this evening. Get this....it was at....Wal Mart. Yes, I really am that lame. I have yet to go to a bar or restaraunt. Instead I buy a 6 pack at Wally World. And here's the most fantastic part. Me and Brent were at the register buying, and the cashier asks for ID. Knowing the law fully well, we both hand her our ID's. She waves mine off, but takes Brent's. He's 25 and looks older...I look 16. So I have yet to be carded. So I don't know how waiters/bartenders will react to my "Under 21" license from MA. Even though it says "Under 21 until July 10, 2006", I'm sure someone will give me gruff for it. But apparently we'll have to wait and see for that.

In other news I am officially an 8.5x11 scrapper. I am in love with that size. I finished 3 LO's in one night, and I'm itching to do more tomorrow instead of housework. I even used bunches of chipboard and ribbon and buttons on the LO's, which I usually don't do. It was a nice change of routine.

Hopefully going to N. Nashua on Tuesday for a free crop. Have already posted on SJ about it for every Tuesday this summer. So if any MA or NH Jazzers are reading PM ME!!

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

woohoo! you're legal!