Wednesday, May 24, 2006


I'm not sure exactly how this is supposed to work...

Seems a little fuzzy, but I think with practice I can get rid of that. What really bugs me is that bright light coming from the bottom right. The only thing I can think of that would do that is my carpet...it's off white. Could be reflecting, considering the light source I was using was the sunlight coming through the sliding door.

I played around in Picasa a little bit, and made some of them look really funny, like comic book illustrations. But no luck in getting anything that makes a real improvement. As long as I get proficient enough not to embarrass myself when I attempt a shoot with my brother in his graduation cap and gown, then I'm happy.

I'm debating leaving the house and hunting down some pretty flowers, practice using my close up lenses and macro mode. But that would mean putting on makeup and possibly doing my hair. I'm not sure I can handle that at this moment, but I'll keep it in mind in case inspiration hits me later this afternoon.

No comments: