Thursday, September 27, 2007

USPS

I just had one of the most aggravating experiences of my life.

Back in 2005, I won an ebay auction and decided to pay with a money order. A few weeks went by and I didn't receive my item so I checked my account and the seller had posted non-payment complaint on me. So she never got the money order.

Well I went down to my local friendly post office and was told it's not a problem, cancel the MO and get your money back. Awesome for me. So I got my 30$ back and was a happy camper until half an hour ago.

I got a bill from the USPS. Apparently this woman cashed the MO on September 18th...last week. 2 years later.

The woman at the USPS "customer service" literally laughed at me on the phone. I copped a huge attitude but it didn't make me feel any better.

I can't believe this. The "service" lady was so rude, kept telling me that I can't cancel money orders and I must have been mistaken. I guess the friendly smiling man at the counter when I cancelled it wa really a delusional liar, cause he told me it was cancelled.

Anyway I can't contact the seller through ebay because it's been so long, it's not even in their records anymore. I know they couldn't do anything about it, but I'd love to write that woman a nasty email or two just to let off some steam. Seriously, who does that? So now I'm out 30$, never got the product I ordered and I'm angry and have no wine :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May just be the Most excellent subject that i browsed through all year?!

Anonymous said...

The english language is not my primary language, however I can comprehend this when using the google translator. Perfect article, you can keep them coming! Thanks for your time!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David