Thursday, March 29, 2007

Trouble on Blackberry

One of the reasons that I was so excited about getting my BlackBerry was the ease of updating my blogs right on the spot. It seems that won't be the case for a little while though. I can update my LiveJournal without a problem, but m BlackBerry always shows an error when I try to update. With the BB browser, it says that I entered the wrong validation code. After I downloaded OperaMini, I thought it would work. But now it just times out when I try to log in.

So I will have to keep trying other things, reading forums until I find a fix for this so I can update on the road. It would be so much fun to be able to keep up with everyone's blog from anywhere. At least I can jazz from anywhere without a problem, so it's not the end of the world!

No comments: