Sunday, March 25, 2007

PaperbackSwap.com

I joined this site a while ago but I just got around to adding my books to be sent out. If you're a reader, I recommend this site. It's a book exchange site. It's free to join, you only pay shipping for the books that others request from you. But for each book you send out, you get a credit to get a book shipped to you from someone else! I just listed 20 books and I have 3 free credits to begin with, and there are 5 people in line to request books that I have, so if those all go through then I will have 8 new books soon! Of course, after I read them I can re-list them to send out and get another 8 books if someone wants them.

If this is something you'd want to join, please comment and I'll leave my referral link for you! paperbackswap.com

No comments: